This chart is incorrect, incomplete, and appears to be kind of biased. Allow me to make some amendments.
- Karkat tried to get Equius to kill Eridan and subdue/kill Gamzee (for the good of the group), and if we’re counting violence on animals, killed and ate hummingbirds on LOFAF. Has to duel his lusus regularly, is the one who ran the program responsible for the death of the groups’ lusii and that whole curse thing.
- Aradia tricked Sollux into developing, distributing, and playing SGRUB, knowing that it would result in the annihilation of their planet/species and the deaths of several of their friends.
- Tavros letting Vriska bleed out wasn’t an act of violence, he was just losing his shit over the situation and ran (flew) off.
- Sollux tried to kill Eridan (for the good of the group) and dueled him prior to that, which we can assume included attempts to cause injury. His program didn’t kill ALL lusii, just their group’s, but did also curse them all. Is the one who ‘created’ and distributed SGRUB, but he was under the impression that they’d be preventing the apocalypse. Also had to duel his lusus regularly.
- Nepeta didn’t kill fauna for the express purpose of painting, but rather, kills them for food and I think also sport/paint.
- Kanaya drank Sollux’s blood too. Her killing Eridan was debatably an act of revenge, she punted Gamzee off a cliff by his junk, and later intended to kill him. Cut off Tavros’ legs w/o his consent (so that they could be replaced).
- Terezi sent Scratch after Vriska, causing her to lose an eye and arm, and was going to maim/kill Gamzee in retribution for his abusing her. Does not use her blindness as an excuse to murder.
- Vriska killed her lusus, can be held partially responsible for Aurthour’s, as well as any Eridan took from their FLARP sessions for Gl’bgolyb. Prompted Equius to make doomsday device(s) for Eridan.
- Equius wasn’t responsible for Nepeta’s death, but could arguably be held accountable for accidental injuries he caused his lusus and partially responsible for Spidermom’s death, since he built the doomsday device that fell and crushed her.
- Creating Tavrisprite isn’t really an act of violence in and of itself. Gamzee at least partially orchestrated the ruin of the kids’ session and subsequently that of their own. Is an abusive partner towards Terezi, but may have been being compelled by Aranea to behave as such.
- Eridan killed trolls during FLARP with Vriska and/or can be considered co-murderer for the deaths of those Vriska fed to Spidermom. Dueled Sollux, which we can assume included attempts to cause injury. Blinding Sollux and killing Feferi can be argued as self-defense, but he’d intended to sell the group out to Bec Noir knowing that they’d all have been killed if he did. Murdered the hell out of angels on LOWAA.
- Feferi is an active participant in supplying her lusus with food. Doesn’t trap the cuttlefish or other critters out of maliciousness, but rather, because she thinks she’s helping them. Doesn’t make others help feed her lusus (Eridan volunteers). She was going to incapacitate/kill Eridan after he blinded Sollux, but was killed before she could do any damage. Killed brains (which seemed to be harmless) on LOBAF.
Just a note: Vriska used Sollux as a murder weapon to kill Aradia and her lusus. He didn’t decide to kill them on his own.
Yes and that too, thank you! I forgot to add that to her list.
Hmm, I’m reluctant to say Kanaya cut Tavros in half so that they could be replaced, because I’m pretty sure if you play her in AlterniaBound and talk to Equius, he mentions that she didn’t warn him? That’s what I remember, anyway. Even if it just slipped her mind, and wasn’t an act of maliciousness that came from her being jealous that Vriska liked him, he could have bled to death, especially if Equius truly wasn’t aware.
Plus, there were probably better ways to give him the ability to walk without risking his life and cutting off reproductive organs which were important to the whole saving the troll race thing. Robolegs wouldn’t work for a spinal injury, anyway. Problem wasn’t legs. Spinal implants, anyone? But I’m getting off topic because that was more stupidity (most of it Hussie’s part tho) than anything.
But yes, thank you for the corrections.
(And Vriska’s abusing Tavros should be listed too. And I still don’t think she’s actually sorry for anything because everytime she’s said “sorry” so far she’s gone back to doing fucked up shit. I think she’s less sorry for doing fucked up shit and more for being upset at the consequences for it. But that’s me being nitpicky.)
Christ, it says a lot about whoever makes garbage charts like this that a person with no knowledge of Homestuck would think that fucking Tavros was one of (if not THE) most violent, cruel and horrible of all the trolls. How can anyone write this out, nod, and think ‘Yep, this is objective and unbiased. My job is done.’
And why did they add ‘B-but Vriska’s SORRY for wrongdoings!!!’ to hers when none of the others have it, in spite of the regret plenty of them felt for their actions? Equius felt a hell of a lot sorrier for failing to take action against Gamzee than Vriska did about using and abusing everyone around her, why doesn’t he get a ‘Actually sorry for being victim of extremely powerful highblood mind-control abilties’ note? Not to mention that blaming him completely for Nepeta’s death is pretty insulting to her, she’s not some baby who relied on him for protection.
Plus only using the word ‘murder’ for Terezi is pretty sus too. Gamzee and Vriska canonically murdered Equius, Nepeta and Tavros - Gamzee made the choice to murder the meowrails, and Vriska knew that Tavros posed no threat to her at all but decided to kill him anyway, rather than disarm him or just fly away. And I’m pretty goddamn certain that what Eridan did to Feferi and Kanaya was murder too, given that in Feferi’s case he was planning on betraying them (which would have killed them all) and in Kanaya’s case he aborted the goddamn baby-ball just to distract her before fatally shooting her.
i feel it should also be added that gamzee seriously regrets the killings and his awful actions, but due to his genes, cant stop without getting high.
i cant quite remember the page, but its in an interactive flash.